Subscribe

Soundwave MP3 Player

Posted by Garth on Monday, July 9, 2007

It's not an exact replica but it still looks damn good. And it's coming out this month! For only $100. Small price to pay for a Soundwave MP3 player if you ask me. Oh, and did I mention that the cassette deck opens and that's where you put a miniSD card? Sweet.






I also came across Frenzy and Rumble Earphones for it, but they look pretty lame compared to Soundwave, and they don't even transform into cassettes.

[TFsource]










UPDATE: I just updated the links as they were pointing the pre-order versions and seemed to have broken.

2 comments:

Chris Moran said...

Very cool. I'm looking at my G1 Soundwave right now and it is very jealous.

Anonymous said...

Lool, I got one of these shipping over from Japan; I can't wait!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)