Subscribe

Singapore Visa Run

Posted by Garth on Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well, here I am, back in Singapore.  Had to switch up my visa from an ED to a B, so Iarrived in Singapore to do the deed this afternoon.  Ken's friend Davide graciously invited me to stay at his place again, so this trip might actually cost me less than the Penang one.  AND I got to eat a Cowboy Burger - that is a REAL bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce.  "Real" meaning both bacon (as in pork not beef) and burger (as in normal not weirdo Thai-style).  Oh, and drink Oatmeal Stout.  All in all a great start to my 2nd long-haul visa run.  If you have to choose between Penang and Singapore, based on day 1, I'd have to vote Singapore.  Let's see how smoothly the actual visa process goes tomorrow though.  Knock wood.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)