Subscribe

Erase My Brain

Posted by Garth on Thursday, September 13, 2007

I wish I could erase certain parts of my brain. Like a computer... files you don't want, Shift-Del. Gone. I have a serious tendency to overthink things and to focus far too heavily. Knowledge is a dangerous thing.

On that note, read Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom. Seriously. If you haven't yet read this, do so. And it's free (in many ebook formats). It's an amazing vision, and one that I subscribe to fully. And it would let me erase my brain (at least anything that occurred since my last backup... though I'm sure I'd keep incrementals so that I could be somewhat selective about the rollback point).

1 comments:

Gillian said...

Did you see "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? It's like this, and it's a great flick.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)