Subscribe

Inaccurate Estimates

Posted by Garth on Thursday, September 13, 2007

So, it seems that my poor Kaiser is delayed again. Apparently it's going to arrive at some location in Mississauga tonight at 9pm, and is being picked up tomorrow. Which means I can get it tomorrow. I don't think Paul realizes the seriousness of this situation... hell, I'd give him a lift to Mississauga tonight at 9... if I had a car. But what irks me is the highly inaccurate estimates. When will people learn that an estimate should always be on the conservative side. If you think it's gonna be Monday, say Friday, and when it arrives on Thursday (one day early) I'm happy. If you tell me Monday and it arrives on Thursday (4 days late), I'm pissed.

Manage expectations!!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)