Subscribe

Blog Posting

Posted by Garth on Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sometimes I feel really inspired to write a blog post.  But then I feel like I have more important things to do.  So I don't write it.

This is one of those times.  This was not the blog post that I was inspired to write, but I feel like I have more important things to do than write the original, so I'm writing this quick little blurb instead.

Also, it usually happens late at night (early in the morning) when I'm trying to sleep.  I hate that.

And for those of you that care, the original post was going to revolve around ideas vs. execution, and work hard vs. work smart.  Seriously, it was inspired.  Bah.  However I will provide the inspiring link (content alone did not inspire me... it was content + comments, so check those out as well).

http://sivers.org/multiply

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)