Subscribe

View From The Front

Posted by Garth on Friday, October 3, 2008

In the first of the "My New Digs" series, I'll be taking you through the view from the front yard.  Actually, it's the view from sitting on the railing of the porch, which is where I generally sit when I'm out there contemplating life.  The back yard isn't quite as impressive, mostly cuz there's a couple of other houses close by, but from a nature perspective it's about the same (as in there's another hill/mountain on that side as well).  Anyway, without further adieu...


BTW, that's a massage (parlor/studio/what do they call them here?) across the way.  And I even think it's a legit one (saw someone going in there yesterday who looked old and decrepit, and needed help getting off the bike and walking inside).  So I'm gonna have to check it out sometime soon (note that if it was illegitimate I likely would have checked it out already.  Heh.  Heh.  Why do I hear crickets chirping?). 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAH!! Lame palm trees. Yeesh me boy-o you have gotten soft. Yer all like "OooooOoOooO look at meeeee - I am all tropical and junk"

weak

hehhehhehe

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)