Subscribe

Bangkok

Posted by Garth on Friday, September 26, 2008

Heading to Bangkok today.  There's some Jiu-Jitsu tournament that the Tiger guys are competing in, including Santino, and Sean (the owner of Dos) wants to go and wants me to tag along so that he's got someone to drink with, since the competitors will obviously not be making late nights of things.  So, against my better judgement, I agreed.  I just got settled in to the new house and was kinda looking forward to some quiet nights here, but I guess that'll have to wait til next week.  I get back on Monday night, so updates will likely be scarce until then.  Really, I'm hoping to find the Nokia AD-50 - a 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter for my phone.  A $5 piece of tech.  If I can find it there the trip will be worthwhile.

See, I haven't lost all my geekiness yet you naysayers!

Oh, and I'm also gonna try to take a look at a sweet looking '92 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO3.  They're asking 119,000 baht for it.  Which is probably more than it's worth, but I still wanna take a look and possibly take it for a test drive.  Man I'd love to own a Lancer!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)