Subscribe

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Posted by Garth on Friday, August 1, 2008

As my loyal readers have probably noticed, I've made some changes to the look and feel of my blog. I was getting tired of the squished up 2 column layout so decided to search around for some 3 column options. Found this great site where they have quite a good selection. After wrestling with Blogger for awhile trying to get the new layout applied and re-adding my widgets (or is it gadgets?) and my Google Analytics and StatCounter tracking codes, I'm off to the races. Oh, and that Contact form below is just so that I can have a unique Contact page to link to from the top menu. So ignore it as part of the regular blog routine. I wish Blogger had a way to create an unlinked page like Wordpress does, but c'est la vie.

Anyway, if anyone has any likes/dislikes about the new layout let me know. That is all.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)