Subscribe

Power of Attorney

Posted by Garth on Monday, June 16, 2008

It turns out that I was misinformed by my realtor before I left Toronto, and I do indeed need someone there with Power of Attorney to sign the legal documents for my condo sale. Which is annoying to say the least since I could have gotten it all sorted out before I left, but I didn't. But, apparently with the assistance of my real estate lawyer and an English-speaking Thai lawyer I can get the paperwork pushed through before the sale and my mom can sign on my behalf. And luckily I have a friend here who's well connected and can refer me to a good lawyer. So hopefully by the end of this week all of my legal decisions can be made by good ol' mom. Just like when I was a minor. Funny how things go full circle.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)