Subscribe

Canadian Abroad

Posted by Garth on Sunday, May 25, 2008

In search for something to mix with rye (Canadian Club to be specific) I decided to try out limeade, since ginger ale isn't that easy to come by here in Singapore (nor likely in other countries I plan to visit). So here's my new drink concoction which I've deemed the "Canadian Abroad". Also, limeade isn't readily available in Canada, so I figured the "abroad" bit made sense.

Recipe
1 shot rye whisky (Canadian Club used in testing, but I think Crown Royal or something of higher quality would be preferred - though the Canadian in Canadian Club helped me to decide on the name)
Some amount of limeade (not more than 4 or 5 ounces unless you like your drinks watered down)

Mix rye and limeade in a glass. Add some ice. Drink.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)