Subscribe

Sleep Is Overrated

Posted by Garth on Saturday, March 29, 2008

I should totally be sleeping right now. Actually, I should have been sleeping hours ago, but I decided that staying awake when I have a 7:30am flight (which means I need to head to the airport at 5:30am) is a wiser choice. So I've been up all night drinking beer and watching Entourage. I'd say this means I need a life, but really I've spent the last 3 days in NY and will spend the next 2 weeks in Bermuda. As far as I'm concerned, that's a better life than most, even if it means spending 5 hours of my Friday night sitting around by myself engaged in the aforementioned activities (i.e. beer drinking and Entourage watching). To all my friends... wish you were here. To my sister and her bf... I'm the worst house guest ever. And I thank god you don't have a dog (as going out for a smoke would surely invoke barking). Luckily the cat can't bark.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)