Subscribe

I'm a Quitter

Posted by Garth on Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Or at least I'd like to be. I smoked too much over the weekend, had one (well, 1/2 of one) cigarette this morning, then threw the remainder of the pack out. So this time it's for real. Last time I threw out the remainder of a pack I stopped smoking for a few years. Hopefully history will repeat itself. Gregg suggested I blog about it to make it all public and official like. So I am doing just that. This post feels very disjointed. No flow. I think I need a smoke ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Garth!
Rewards for such actions used to involve $$. Now that you are public--what are the incentives? and I will think of something!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Garth!

SparklyD said...

Oh god somebody gonna be grumpy... :) that's okay. It is worth it.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)