Subscribe

Even More Vista / Office Love

Posted by Garth on Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm sitting here about to shut down my laptop, so I try to close Outlook. Nothing happens. I hit the X in the upper right a dozen times, nothing happens. Outlook is still plugging away, happy as a pig in shit (hmm... Outlook = pig; Vista = shit; interesting analogy). I hit File > Exit and nothing happens. It's not even that Outlook's not responding, cuz it is. Everything is snappy, I can navigate folders, write emails, etc. I just can't close the bastard.

Why is it that we're supposed to upgrade again? Oh ya, cuz MS tells us to. And stops selling the functional versions to make room for the headache versions. They're probably in cahoots with Tylenol or Advil.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)