Subscribe

Getting The Word Out

Posted by Garth on Thursday, January 7, 2010

On the heels of my last post, I need to do something different to make money.  And by different I mean still computer related, but something that doesn't involve 10 hour work days (including commute) for 6 days a week.  To be honest, $24k/a will do me just fine here in the Land of Smiles, but 60 hours a week makes me want to blow my brains out.  I'm looking for about half that.

So, I'm putting the word out.  If you or anyone you know would like to employ a computer guru (I hate that word, but I am what I am :) for a piddly salary wherein I could work from the comfort of my own home, please let me know.  Trust me... you'd be getting WAY more than you're paying for.  But I'm not greedy.  After all, what's the point of living on a tropical island when you're working all day?  And on that note, I'll even work North American hours, as I'm a night owl and am quite content to work a 10pm-4am workday.

Not only am I a computer guru, but I'm also fun and witty and a joy to work with.  Most of the time.  Like when I'm not working 60 hours a week.  At any rate, for more information see my resume.

Dosboy... for all your computing/programming needs.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)