Subscribe

Oh. My. God.

Posted by Garth on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I really don't know what to say.  Knowing that I have a Mac arriving in about 3 weeks, I watched the whole video with a grin on my face.  Yet I think I shed a few tears on the inside.  But, if I ever needed a reason to jump ship, this video is it.





Since my friend from Canada actually called me to find out if this was real or just some practical joke (and oh boy, do I wish it were the latter) I decided to provide the source (via Gene).  Note that they link to a whole slew of other related videos.

Whoever said that any press is good press never saw these videos.

1 comments:

Gregg said...

Its lamer than FDR's legs to be sure. But do you know how much free press Microsoft is getting over these ads?

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)