Subscribe

Geography Lesson

Posted by Garth on Monday, September 22, 2008

A buddy asked me to map out a few of the places I've mentioned on this blog, so here it is for those of you unfamiliar with the terrain.  As a sidenote, I've moved out of Dos into a new, 2-bedroom house in Rawai (and am looking for a roommate since it's more house than I need so if you're interested drop me a note).  Seems to be about 600m to some small little beach, and 1-2km to Nai Harn.  Haven't checked out the little beach yet, but I likely will today or tomorrow.


View Larger Map


UPDATE:  So I've determined that the "small little beach" mentioned above is called Ya Nui beach, and have added it to the map.  Still haven't been there yet but definitely want to make a trip tomorrow.  I might even walk and see how long it takes.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)