Subscribe

I SERIOUSLY Hate Rogers

Posted by Garth on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ok, I admit that roaming charges may be a little pricey. And I also admit that Bermuda is a bit off the beaten path. But really, it's still North America. So how the fuck does Rogers get off on charging what they do for roaming here?!?!

Bermuda Roaming charges


Voice Text
Mes
sag
ing
Data
Operator Fre
quen
cy
Back to Canada
/ US
In
com
ing Calls
Local
In Coun
try Calls
Calls to other Inter
nation
al
Desti
nations
Sent
Mes
sage
Rate
GPRS GPRS Rate GPRS Mini
mum Vol
ume
GPRS Incre
ment
Edge
Digicel
1900 $3.50 $3.50 $2.50 $4.00 60¢ Avail able 5 KB¢ per KB 10 KB 10 KB Avail able
Mobility Ltd.
1900 $3.50 $3.50 $2.50 $4.00 60¢ Avail able 5 KB¢ per KB 10 KB 10 KB Avail able


As of tomorrow, I'm getting a pay-as-you-go SIM card. Thank the lord (i.e. some random "god" that doesn't actually exist) that my phone is unlocked. I'll post my new # here and on facebook. If you want to call or text me, you're gonna pay long distance, but I guarantee it'll be less than I'd pay in roaming. Otherwise leave me a message on my 416 # and if you're one of the first 10 people to do so I'll get back to you the week of the 11th. If you miss the boat you'll get a "mailbox is full" message, and I can't help you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this video is for you ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yuYeAWnYZw

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)