Soundwave MP3 Player

Posted by Garth on Monday, July 9, 2007

It's not an exact replica but it still looks damn good. And it's coming out this month! For only $100. Small price to pay for a Soundwave MP3 player if you ask me. Oh, and did I mention that the cassette deck opens and that's where you put a miniSD card? Sweet.

I also came across Frenzy and Rumble Earphones for it, but they look pretty lame compared to Soundwave, and they don't even transform into cassettes.


UPDATE: I just updated the links as they were pointing the pre-order versions and seemed to have broken.


Chris Moran said...

Very cool. I'm looking at my G1 Soundwave right now and it is very jealous.

Anonymous said...

Lool, I got one of these shipping over from Japan; I can't wait!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)