Subscribe

Random Access Babble

Posted by Garth on Friday, June 29, 2007

So I've been reading this blog written by a friend of my sister for quite some time now. And have been meaning to add it to my blogroll cuz it's quite entertaining. But I just hadn't gotten around to it. And now, I visit Mike's blog and see that not only has he created a blogroll of his own, he is also stalking this poor woman (and telling others to do the same). So I figured I needed an actual post here just so I could one-up him. Cuz on the web it's all about the links. Brianna, if you're reading this, keep up the good work. Oh, and I want to try your cake (why does that sound dirty in my head?). Maybe you and Gillian can collaborate and make me one of these for my next birthday :) It'd be worth the drive to Acton... err... NY.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love my blog stalkers and will only begin piking favorites when all have had ample opportunity to peruse my amazon wishlist and send me presents.

That cake is awesome except it never turns into a robot and it's covered in fondant which is even more evil than the decepticons.

Garth said...

I always pike my favorites too. It's fun to see them flailing about at the end of a long, sharp stick.

And as for fondant (which, btw, I don't even know what it is, but it seems like icing), if it can turn a bunch of cake slabs into Optimus Prime it can't be evil. At all. Unless it's reminiscent of the Michael Bay Transformers, in which case I'd be piking it too.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)